At WorkFusion, we’re building software products that are changing the world and transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further and customers can be served faster and better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning and work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy and unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software and are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building and marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech and transportation.
As DevOps Engineer you will be a part of the Product Development team and will be focused on technical excellence, quickly delivering value to our departments. The ideal candidate is self-driven and has the ability to continuously improve everything around.
● Develop and improve CI/CD pipelines for AWS and VMware
● Support existing pipelines
● Embed 30+ components into CI/CD
● Develop tools for CI/CD
● Participate in the development of the product installer
● Continuously improve processes and quality standards applied to the product
● 2+ year experience in administration of Linux OS (RHEL, CENTOS)
● 2+ year experience with Configuration Management Tool: Ansible
● Scripting skills – Groovy, Bash, Python
● Experience in AWS Generic Services - EC2, AutoScaling, S3, Route53, CloudFormation, IAM
● Experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus/Git)
● Team work experience (4+ people)
● Intermediate level of English
● Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
● Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking lot
● Competitive salary
● Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation