Dealogic is the market leader in providing solutions to Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales, Trading & Research and Institutional Investors. Our mission is to drive the digitisation of the capital markets through innovative and intuitive technology powered by deep data analytics and machine learning.
ABOUT OUR RESEARCH TEAM
Dealogic’ Origination Research group provides information on equity, bond and syndicated loan markets, as well as mergers & acquisitions, to banks and leading news organizations (Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, etc). The team is responsible for content gathering, aggregation, validation, analyses and publication. Research also engages actively with our clients and regularly facilitates market benchmarking by hosting forums and roundtables.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be joining the Entities team consisting of 4 people in Budapest and 3 in New York and Hong-Kong. We are working in close cooperation with the Client Data Management team (2 people in Budapest, 1 in New York) and the job would also include developing tools to enhance the CDM work. Both teams perform crucial functions at Dealogic. As we like to think, entities data is the backbone of Dealogic products, we are connected to all research teams and many other departments (client engagement, media, product) across the organisation.
YOUR WEEK WILL LOOK LIKE
- Data governance - 50%
- Entities/Client Data Management Python projects - 30%
- Content gathering, data science projects- 10%
- Self development- 10%
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED TO BRING
· Strong work ethic and hunger for constant improvement
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Team player who works collaboratively within the business
· Flexible with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize due to conflicting demands
· Problem-solver with a focus on delivering results
· Fluent Hungarian and English
· Proven capability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail with ability to analyze large data sets
· Experience using SQL, Python, R or other data science tools
· Proven experience in content gathering or data management