isee is seeking a full-time Planning Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has several years of experience gained by working in industry, an academic research lab, or through internships.
Role responsibilities include:
- Development of high-quality implementations of algorithms from one or more of the following areas: Planning, Controls, Perception, Prediction, Simulation, Mapping, Localization.
- Benchmarking and maintaining developed modules.
- Testing algorithms in simulation and on road.
- Collaborate with team for testing, evaluation and review of code.
- Degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Control Engineering, or a related field- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying algorithms on real robots
- Experience with modern robotics development frameworks (e.g. ROS)- Strong C++ and/or Python skills
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotics solutions.- Strong presentation and communication skills.Preferred
- Publication record in top-tier conferences in Robotics and related fields.
- 3+ yrs industrial experience in deploying Robotics algorithms in real-world scenarios.
- Experience with mobile robots and autonomous vehicles is a plus.