We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
A unique Business Reporting analyst within the Global Operations Team, who will build the analytical and reporting infrastructure to enable us to understand and predict trends across our clinical operations business as we scale. This is not your typical Analyst role; dashboards, reports and analytical products will be required to be delivered on tight operational timelines. You will develop a deep understanding of Babylon’s operations to help drive your analytical solutions, and you must also be able to communicate the value of your work to different disciplines in order to embed your solutions in day-to-day operations.
You will work intimately with the clinical operations team and across multiple product and regional teams in order to help us build the first digital general practice that can support millions of patients.
What will you do
Build reporting and analytical infrastructure in Tableau
- Build a gold-standard suite of reports and dashboards that will be used to power the - Clinical Operations business
- Mentor power business users on the use of Tableau Explorer to support self-service
Help build and define the operations reporting and insights processes
- Create the optimal reporting structure by working closely with business leads and clinicians
- Develop a strong understanding of Babylon’s operations in order to define appropriate metrics and key success indicators
- Build clear and effective feedback loops to key areas of the business (including product, engineering, commercial, marketing etc.) to provide valuable operations insights
- Communicate insights and metrics to senior stakeholders and business partners on a regular basis
Analyse and identify existing priority processes that need transforming or improvement, and then implement your findings.
- Build the foundational processes that will enable us to scale nationally and globally and continually optimise them for efficiency and experience
Help build the foundational data infrastructure and analytics platform to assist data-driven teams within operations and across the company
- Work with development engineers and the Business Intelligence Team to help build a data platform that is optimised for its end users
- Help drive a culture of strong analytics and data-driven thinking across the operations division
Be the analytical powerhouse behind core operations projects (from origination to implementation) and create the required analyses to drive initiatives that are focused on:
- Optimising our processes and programmes
- Cost and revenue optimisation
- Product and engineering changes
- Redefining the healthcare experience for our members
- Expanding our available offerings and services
- Deliver excellent member experiences for patients and clinical professionals and our partners in care