OakNorth is the next-generation credit and monitoring platform that provides banks and lending institutions with the insight and foresight needed to create a better borrowing experience for the Missing Middle – the growth business who are the backbones of communities and economies globally but who have been in banking’s blind spot for decades.
The business was founded in 2015 by Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, who previously co-founded Copal Amba and grew it to 3,000 employees over 12 years, before selling it to Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) in 2014, returning 125 times capital to seed investors.
Since its inception, OakNorth has secured over $1bn from several investors, including: Clermont Group, Coltrane, EDBI of Singapore, GIC, Indiabulls, NIBC, Toscafund, and SoftBank’s Vision Fund.
The Platform has been deployed at various banks across North America, Europe, and Asia, and in the UK where OakNorth lends off of its own balance sheet via OakNorth Bank. The platform has helped OakNorth Bank become the fastest-growing business in Europe according to the Financial Times FT 1000 (2020), profitably lending over £4bn to date. In terms of the impact this has had on the economy, OakNorth Bank’s loans have directly helped with the creation of 13,000 new homes and 17,000 new jobs in the UK, as well as adding several billion pounds to the economy.
With offices in London, New York, Manchester, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Istanbul, Gurgaon and Bangalore, the global team across the OakNorth Holdings group is over 800 people.
Job Responsibilities :
• Develop, extend, deploy and maintain custom applications using Apex and Visualforce
• Skilled in Lightning development
• Hands-on with Salesforce Integration with other systems
• Design and maintain the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications
• Design advanced reports, dashboards, and business process automation
• Manage the development lifecycle from development to testing, to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale
• Follow Apex design patterns and object-oriented programming best practices, and ensure programmatic solutions are maintainable and re-usable
• Customize applications for mobile use • Optimize and extend Standard
• Leverage the advanced administration capabilities of Salesforce
• Experience working with Agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
• Demonstrate and apply Code Optimization skills w.r.t. governor limits & security aspects
• Challenge Security aspects of existing product
• Experience with AngularJS and NodeJS Salesforce
Personal drive (proactive), flexible, creative (thinks out of the box), result driven, responsible, curious, team player and fast learner
Hands on attitude, willing/capable to understand the big picture.
Ability to succeed in a culture where change and speed are part of daily work. Comfortable with working remote teams Mentor junior team members